Help Wanted!!!

Poets post their works-in-progress here for crit and commentary. We want poets who are serious about getting their work published.
Smmrtmestos

Help Wanted!!!

#1 Post by Smmrtmestos » 17 Jul 2014, 07:37

I reply to posts all the time but no one ever replies back, almost never! Am I wrong to post here?
All I wanna do is get someone's opinion. I try to be nice to everyone as well as be a good critic.
I work like crazy so don't always have time to be here but I try whenever I can.
If you're willing to read it, cant you reply with something as simple as good job, bad, horrible or even you suck lol
I don't care. I do my best when I write my lyrics/poems but I just want to know what the world thinks of them,
is that too much to ask for? Well if anyone reads this please reply to some of my work and I will try to do the same for you.

I love writing and I will never stop.

Thank you :)

Michael (MV)

Re: Help Wanted!!!

#2 Post by Michael (MV) » 17 Jul 2014, 23:43

Hi Smmrtmestos,

a link to my r-c (response-commentary) entitled: The Freedom I find in me (the real me)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5932&p=25130#p25130

:)

Michael (MV)

Smmrtmestos wrote:I reply to posts all the time but no one ever replies back, almost never! Am I wrong to post here?
All I wanna do is get someone's opinion. I try to be nice to everyone as well as be a good critic.
I work like crazy so don't always have time to be here but I try whenever I can.
If you're willing to read it, cant you reply with something as simple as good job, bad, horrible or even you suck lol
I don't care. I do my best when I write my lyrics/poems but I just want to know what the world thinks of them,
is that too much to ask for? Well if anyone reads this please reply to some of my work and I will try to do the same for you.

I love writing and I will never stop.

Thank you :)