Bone to chew

Our discussion forum for topics related to writer's block, poetry, the literary arts in general, and anything else of cosmic import.
Kenneth2816

Bone to chew

#1 Post by Kenneth2816 » 23 Oct 2017, 06:34

Every poetry forum has its "honchos."It's just part of online politics. I'm not one of them. I'm no one's
example. I'm a hack who, more by accident than design, manages a passable poem here and there.

But my writing means something to me, and your writing means something to me. There is a reasoreason Writers Block has prevailed where so
many forums are now archived. It's because you can alwas come here and get an honest, informedi informed comment.

It doesn't matter what religious beliefs you hold, or if you see yourself as a social justice warrior.A critique should never be an indictment of the poet,but an evaluation of the poem.There is no other way to say this, but I don't care about your beliefs.

I've seen my share of flame wars. I've seen good poets leave good forums over comments that get
too personal. Sure, we all have endured blunt crits.We've all gotten our egos wounded.

Leave it at the door, you're no one's moral superior.Nothing matters but the poetry.

If I have been snarky, if I've offended any one with my abrasive personality, I apologize. I speak only for myself.